It was shocking to me to read of the comments of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid regarding the ruling of the Supreme Court allowing some companies with religious objections to avoid the contraception requirements of President Obama’s health care plan.
Who is he, his party or the government to have the authority or right to determine what is right and best for “women’s lives?”
If our government feels free to move into such personal areas, I ask, where will it stop?
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27