It was shocking to me to read of the comments of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid regarding the ruling of the Supreme Court allowing some companies with religious objections to avoid the contraception requirements of President Obama’s health care plan.
Who is he, his party or the government to have the authority or right to determine what is right and best for “women’s lives?”
If our government feels free to move into such personal areas, I ask, where will it stop?
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 33
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- Letter: Acting presidential 20