Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The Junior League of Salt Lake City is presenting the 22nd Annual Community Assistance Resource Event, or CARE Fair, offering free medical and social services, designed to assist low income and uninsured people obtain vital health care services.
The event is Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Horizonte Training & Instruction Center, 1234 S. Main, Salt Lake City
According to the Utah Department of Health, 32 percent of Utahns living under the poverty line lack medical insurance.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13