Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The Junior League of Salt Lake City is presenting the 22nd Annual Community Assistance Resource Event, or CARE Fair, offering free medical and social services, designed to assist low income and uninsured people obtain vital health care services.
The event is Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Horizonte Training & Instruction Center, 1234 S. Main, Salt Lake City
According to the Utah Department of Health, 32 percent of Utahns living under the poverty line lack medical insurance.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16