Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The Junior League of Salt Lake City is presenting the 22nd Annual Community Assistance Resource Event, or CARE Fair, offering free medical and social services, designed to assist low income and uninsured people obtain vital health care services.
The event is Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Horizonte Training & Instruction Center, 1234 S. Main, Salt Lake City
According to the Utah Department of Health, 32 percent of Utahns living under the poverty line lack medical insurance.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11