Salt Lake Bees: Brennan Boesch named Pacific Coast League player of the month
, Hugh Carey
Salt Lake Bees outfielder Brennan Boesch was named Pacific Coast League player of the month for June on Thursday, after leading the PCL in most of the league's hitting categories in the month.
Boesch’s .405 batting average, .786 slugging percentage, 16 extra base hits and 24 RBIs in the month each led the PCL. He was also second best in triples, home runs and total bases throughout the month in the league.
The outfielder is batting .326 in 58 games for the Bees. He’s second on the team with 12 home runs and 49 RBIs this season. He also has 34 total extra base hits.
Boesch has also appeared in seven games for the Los Angeles Angels this season, batting .231 in those games.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 36