Salt Lake Bees: Brennan Boesch named Pacific Coast League player of the month
, Hugh Carey
Salt Lake Bees outfielder Brennan Boesch was named Pacific Coast League player of the month for June on Thursday, after leading the PCL in most of the league's hitting categories in the month.
Boesch’s .405 batting average, .786 slugging percentage, 16 extra base hits and 24 RBIs in the month each led the PCL. He was also second best in triples, home runs and total bases throughout the month in the league.
The outfielder is batting .326 in 58 games for the Bees. He’s second on the team with 12 home runs and 49 RBIs this season. He also has 34 total extra base hits.
Boesch has also appeared in seven games for the Los Angeles Angels this season, batting .231 in those games.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27