A mom and dad decided it would be fun to pack their car and start driving to Florida before they even told their kids where they were going.
Shown in a YouTube video posted July 1, the parents then gave their kids a backpack full of clues to let them know they were heading to Disney World. What they didn't expect was for their youngest child to begin sobbing.
The video quickly ends, but the YouTube description explains that after some consoling, the little boy changed his tune.
"After it is all said and done, my son had a great time and is asking to go back!" the video description stated.
Other parents have also filmed their children's reactions to surprise Disney trips. A 2011 video showing a girl named Lily who was overcome with emotion after learning she was going to Disneyland has nearly 16 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 17
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 7
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3