A mom and dad decided it would be fun to pack their car and start driving to Florida before they even told their kids where they were going.
Shown in a YouTube video posted July 1, the parents then gave their kids a backpack full of clues to let them know they were heading to Disney World. What they didn't expect was for their youngest child to begin sobbing.
The video quickly ends, but the YouTube description explains that after some consoling, the little boy changed his tune.
"After it is all said and done, my son had a great time and is asking to go back!" the video description stated.
Other parents have also filmed their children's reactions to surprise Disney trips. A 2011 video showing a girl named Lily who was overcome with emotion after learning she was going to Disneyland has nearly 16 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 37
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 6
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's... 3
- This new video game shows that there is... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- How will the NFL respond to domestic... 2