A mom and dad decided it would be fun to pack their car and start driving to Florida before they even told their kids where they were going.
Shown in a YouTube video posted July 1, the parents then gave their kids a backpack full of clues to let them know they were heading to Disney World. What they didn't expect was for their youngest child to begin sobbing.
The video quickly ends, but the YouTube description explains that after some consoling, the little boy changed his tune.
"After it is all said and done, my son had a great time and is asking to go back!" the video description stated.
Other parents have also filmed their children's reactions to surprise Disney trips. A 2011 video showing a girl named Lily who was overcome with emotion after learning she was going to Disneyland has nearly 16 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- How strict should parents really be?
- Great-grandfather receives honorary diploma,...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 170
- Family stress and poverty affect... 8
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 7
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- Why exposing your children to another... 4
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- How strict should parents really be? 4