A mom and dad decided it would be fun to pack their car and start driving to Florida before they even told their kids where they were going.
Shown in a YouTube video posted July 1, the parents then gave their kids a backpack full of clues to let them know they were heading to Disney World. What they didn't expect was for their youngest child to begin sobbing.
The video quickly ends, but the YouTube description explains that after some consoling, the little boy changed his tune.
"After it is all said and done, my son had a great time and is asking to go back!" the video description stated.
Other parents have also filmed their children's reactions to surprise Disney trips. A 2011 video showing a girl named Lily who was overcome with emotion after learning she was going to Disneyland has nearly 16 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 6
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- From the Homefront: The good game:... 2
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film... 1