A mom and dad decided it would be fun to pack their car and start driving to Florida before they even told their kids where they were going.
Shown in a YouTube video posted July 1, the parents then gave their kids a backpack full of clues to let them know they were heading to Disney World. What they didn't expect was for their youngest child to begin sobbing.
The video quickly ends, but the YouTube description explains that after some consoling, the little boy changed his tune.
"After it is all said and done, my son had a great time and is asking to go back!" the video description stated.
Other parents have also filmed their children's reactions to surprise Disney trips. A 2011 video showing a girl named Lily who was overcome with emotion after learning she was going to Disneyland has nearly 16 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Arianne Brown: A taste of humble pie and ice...
- LDS family runs a nonalcoholic apple... 7
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Motherhood Matters: Don't fix the pains... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1