Just for fun, I recently took my daughters with me to Smith's Ballpark to shoot a Salt Lake Bees baseball game. I was a little unsure if my daughters — both full-fledged cheerleaders with very little baseball knowledge — would have a good time.
The video above shows a little of what I found out — that Triple A baseball is fun for the whole family, and there's a lot more to a game than the game itself.
A Day at the Ballpark is a Great Place to Be(e)
I recently took a trip to the ballpark with a couple of my daughters who didn't know much about baseball. Click the video above to see what I found out.
Tim Johnson is the art director at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City. He and his wife, Alicia, are the proud parents of five daughters who, thankfully, look like their mother.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17