Just for fun, I recently took my daughters with me to Smith's Ballpark to shoot a Salt Lake Bees baseball game. I was a little unsure if my daughters — both full-fledged cheerleaders with very little baseball knowledge — would have a good time.
The video above shows a little of what I found out — that Triple A baseball is fun for the whole family, and there's a lot more to a game than the game itself.
A Day at the Ballpark is a Great Place to Be(e)
I recently took a trip to the ballpark with a couple of my daughters who didn't know much about baseball. Click the video above to see what I found out.
Tim Johnson is the art director at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City. He and his wife, Alicia, are the proud parents of five daughters who, thankfully, look like their mother.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 26