Just for fun, I recently took my daughters with me to Smith's Ballpark to shoot a Salt Lake Bees baseball game. I was a little unsure if my daughters — both full-fledged cheerleaders with very little baseball knowledge — would have a good time.
The video above shows a little of what I found out — that Triple A baseball is fun for the whole family, and there's a lot more to a game than the game itself.
A Day at the Ballpark is a Great Place to Be(e)
I recently took a trip to the ballpark with a couple of my daughters who didn't know much about baseball. Click the video above to see what I found out.
Tim Johnson is the art director at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City. He and his wife, Alicia, are the proud parents of five daughters who, thankfully, look like their mother.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22