I am truly amazed and disconcerted at how far we, as a nation, have drifted from that conceived and established by our Founders in 1776. The only resemblance between America today and then is purely structural; the core beliefs, customs and behavior have almost totally changed for the worst. We all need to wake up and get our country and ourselves back on track in order to save this marvelous American dream.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Letter: Where jobs come from 65
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 52
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 34