John Raoux, AP
Ten basketball players with ties to the state of Utah are participating in this year's NBA Summer League play in Las Vegas and Orlando.
They include an ex-Jazzman, eight former in-state college stars and a center from Utah County.
The Utah Jazz will be sending their own team to Vegas, with rookies Dante Exum and Rodney Hood and second-year point guard Trey Burke highlighting the group.
A pair of players with Utah ties, Justin Hamilton and Michael Stockton, played in the Orlando Summer League, which wraps up Thursday. Hamilton and eight others will take part in Las Vegas Summer League play, which runs from Friday through July 21.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 177
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 36
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27