Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- How employers can improve the nation's health
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park City,...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- Greg Miller: Success in business comes... 1