Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3