Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for...
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead, team...
- University Place construction timeline released
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- LDS author analyzes benefits of inexperience...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Taylor Cotterell: Time for a job change?...
- The few, the proudly employed, the coding...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- Disney hikes ticket prices at US theme... 2
- About 2,000 rally against right-to-work... 2
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead,... 2
- University Place construction timeline... 2
- Death toll from General Motors ignition... 1