Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- 7 ways to help your loved one when they've...
- UTA extending service to BYU-USU football game
- Vivint shares rise in initial public offering
- 18 cost-cutting apps that can help recoup the...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- MountainStar to acquire Cache Valley Hospital
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 14
- Is preschool worth the money? 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3
- Ground broken for transit-oriented... 3
- US judge refuses to halt fracking in... 2