Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- The creepiest Internet-related happenings of...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Davis County cities propose property tax...
- Do jobs need to be fulfilling?
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- US auto sales sizzle in July, helped by...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Report: More acidic seawater poses... 3