Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on companies
- Poll: 81 percent back Putin even as ruble falls
- Record-breaking holiday travel expected
- How grandparents can save for their...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3