Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Richter7, a Salt Lake City-based advertising and public relations agency, is continuing its favorite summer trend, No Pants! Starting Thursday through mid-August, all employees caught wearing pants in the “No Pants Zone” will be fined a quarter by the “pants police.” The proceeds from the fines go to buy all employees ice cream on days when temperatures reach triple digits.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Internet billionaires face off in renewed...
- Can a company really be altruistic?
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- Technology and outdoor sports converge at...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1