My family and I recently took a trip to southern California for a cheer convention that featured two of our five daughters. Right across the street from the place they performed was this sleepy little place called Disneyland. (OK, at least one of the princess characters there was sleeping, but not many other people.)
With my camera snapping away, here are a few lessons I learned through my viewfinder about the Happiest Place on Earth.
Tim Johnson is the art director at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City. He and his wife, Alicia, are the proud parents of five daughters.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- Should you tell your spouse the little white...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 33
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Should you tell your spouse the little... 5
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4