My family and I recently took a trip to southern California for a cheer convention that featured two of our five daughters. Right across the street from the place they performed was this sleepy little place called Disneyland. (OK, at least one of the princess characters there was sleeping, but not many other people.)
With my camera snapping away, here are a few lessons I learned through my viewfinder about the Happiest Place on Earth.
Tim Johnson is the art director at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City. He and his wife, Alicia, are the proud parents of five daughters.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome forces the Thompson...
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- Top Utah stories of 2014
- Most kids no longer live in 'traditional'...
- Effort underway to buy house for widow
- Rosie is more than just a dog to a Spanish...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- Most kids no longer live in... 8
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4... 3
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- Chris Hicks: More than ever, 2014 was a... 1
- These simple changes can make your... 1
- Effort underway to buy house for widow 1