Peavler: Summer breakdown of the Utes' 2014 football schedule
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
With Pac-12 Football Media Day just around the corner, it's time to take a summer look at the University of Utah's 2014 schedule.
And it's a doozy.
The Pac-12 South looks as daunting as ever with teams such as UCLA and USC on the rise. Meanwhile, Utah has to play Pac-12 North powerhouses Oregon and Stanford in back-to-back weeks. Add a trip to the Big House against Michigan, and Utah will play one of the most difficult schedules in the country. In fact, master prognosticator Phil Steele has the Utes at No. 8 in toughest schedules in his 2014 College Football Preview.
Lafe Peavler is a staff sports writer for the Deseret News. Follow him on Twitter @LafePeavler.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16