KAMAS — Search and rescue crews found the body of a man Sunday while looking for a 23-year-old man reported missing from Provo on June 23, according to the Summit County Sheriff's Office.
The identity of the man found is still unknown, Summit County Sheriff Dave Edmunds said.
The Provo man’s 2003 Nissan Frontier was located in Summit County on Upper Setting Road at 1 p.m. Saturday when the Forest Service noticed the parking fee had not been paid, officials said.
Officials do not know if the man was with any other campers and were searching the area about 8 miles up the Mirror Lake Highway from Kamas.
— Dennis Romboy
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8