KAMAS — Search and rescue crews found the body of a man Sunday while looking for a 23-year-old man reported missing from Provo on June 23, according to the Summit County Sheriff's Office.
The identity of the man found is still unknown, Summit County Sheriff Dave Edmunds said.
The Provo man’s 2003 Nissan Frontier was located in Summit County on Upper Setting Road at 1 p.m. Saturday when the Forest Service noticed the parking fee had not been paid, officials said.
Officials do not know if the man was with any other campers and were searching the area about 8 miles up the Mirror Lake Highway from Kamas.
— Dennis Romboy
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12