ST. GEORGE — Authorities in Washington County have a man in custody in connection with a robbery at a local credit union Thursday.
St. George police announced the arrest of a suspect believed to be involved in the robbery of Mountain America Credit Union branch Friday.
Officers apprehended Jerry Wells, 45, who was identified as a possible person of interest in the investigation Friday. Police said information was developed and evidence was discovered connecting Wells to the crime.
Wells was booked into jail for investigation of second-degree felony robbery. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Jasen Lee
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 50
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12
- Utah denies proposed ballot initiative... 10