ST. GEORGE — Authorities in Washington County have a man in custody in connection with a robbery at a local credit union Thursday.
St. George police announced the arrest of a suspect believed to be involved in the robbery of Mountain America Credit Union branch Friday.
Officers apprehended Jerry Wells, 45, who was identified as a possible person of interest in the investigation Friday. Police said information was developed and evidence was discovered connecting Wells to the crime.
Wells was booked into jail for investigation of second-degree felony robbery. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Jasen Lee
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7