ST. GEORGE — Authorities in Washington County have a man in custody in connection with a robbery at a local credit union Thursday.
St. George police announced the arrest of a suspect believed to be involved in the robbery of Mountain America Credit Union branch Friday.
Officers apprehended Jerry Wells, 45, who was identified as a possible person of interest in the investigation Friday. Police said information was developed and evidence was discovered connecting Wells to the crime.
Wells was booked into jail for investigation of second-degree felony robbery. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Jasen Lee
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9