ST. GEORGE — Authorities in Washington County have a man in custody in connection with a robbery at a local credit union Thursday.
St. George police announced the arrest of a suspect believed to be involved in the robbery of Mountain America Credit Union branch Friday.
Officers apprehended Jerry Wells, 45, who was identified as a possible person of interest in the investigation Friday. Police said information was developed and evidence was discovered connecting Wells to the crime.
Wells was booked into jail for investigation of second-degree felony robbery. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Jasen Lee
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21