I have been supporting Utah’s public education system since I went to the little red schoolhouse in Clearfield over 80 years ago. We have raised four children and 16 grandchildren in public schools with great success. I feel providing education for all children in the public system is America’s greatest legacy and our promise of a chance for success. Yes, my company has built more than 150 schools, but I advocated this attitude long before I began building schools.
Salt Lake City
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 39
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26