I have been supporting Utah’s public education system since I went to the little red schoolhouse in Clearfield over 80 years ago. We have raised four children and 16 grandchildren in public schools with great success. I feel providing education for all children in the public system is America’s greatest legacy and our promise of a chance for success. Yes, my company has built more than 150 schools, but I advocated this attitude long before I began building schools.
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24