I have been supporting Utah’s public education system since I went to the little red schoolhouse in Clearfield over 80 years ago. We have raised four children and 16 grandchildren in public schools with great success. I feel providing education for all children in the public system is America’s greatest legacy and our promise of a chance for success. Yes, my company has built more than 150 schools, but I advocated this attitude long before I began building schools.
Salt Lake City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 17