It would be tragic for our children to always be on daylight savings time. They already start school too early. We need to go to real time and see how much better our children do in school and in life in general.
Let’s follow the example of Arizona. All of the United States should get rid of this tradition.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13