It would be tragic for our children to always be on daylight savings time. They already start school too early. We need to go to real time and see how much better our children do in school and in life in general.
Let’s follow the example of Arizona. All of the United States should get rid of this tradition.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 40
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 28
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 26
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22