It would be tragic for our children to always be on daylight savings time. They already start school too early. We need to go to real time and see how much better our children do in school and in life in general.
Let’s follow the example of Arizona. All of the United States should get rid of this tradition.
- Natalie Gochnour: Contrasting religious practice
- Letter: Romancing the gun
- George F. Will: Finding our place in the...
- Michael Erickson: Stop America's later-term...
- Letter: Fall of America
- In our opinion: Remembering German Unity Day
- Letter: Congress surrendered
- John Florez: School board members must speak up