The Clean Cut: Dad and daughter sing enthusiastic version of 'Let it Go'
Many dad's have lip-synched to "Frozen" songs with their daughters, but Billy and Blakely Pittman like to sing out loud.
While the pair sings "Let it Go" together, Billy forgets most of the words, but he doesn't shy away from trying his best.
The video was posted June 23 and has more than 7 million views to date.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- Health care system can make dying difficult...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Disney's 'Frozen' bridges generation gap for...
- The Piano Guys release new video featuring...
- 7 young musicians to perform with Utah...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 6
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- Walkable communities can help old and... 2
- The challenge of using media to tell... 2
- 'Frozen' Disney World ride plans upset... 2
- How to talk to kids about terrorism 1
- An unusually high number of PG-rated... 1