The Clean Cut: Dad and daughter sing enthusiastic version of 'Let it Go'
Let It Go Remix (Dad and daughter duet in the car)
Many dad's have lip-synched to "Frozen" songs with their daughters, but Billy and Blakely Pittman like to sing out loud.
While the pair sings "Let it Go" together, Billy forgets most of the words, but he doesn't shy away from trying his best.
What You May Have Missed
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0