The Clean Cut: Dad and daughter sing enthusiastic version of 'Let it Go'
Many dad's have lip-synched to "Frozen" songs with their daughters, but Billy and Blakely Pittman like to sing out loud.
While the pair sings "Let it Go" together, Billy forgets most of the words, but he doesn't shy away from trying his best.
The video was posted June 23 and has more than 7 million views to date.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing your...
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews... 4