The Clean Cut: Dad and daughter sing enthusiastic version of 'Let it Go'
Many dad's have lip-synched to "Frozen" songs with their daughters, but Billy and Blakely Pittman like to sing out loud.
While the pair sings "Let it Go" together, Billy forgets most of the words, but he doesn't shy away from trying his best.
The video was posted June 23 and has more than 7 million views to date.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's novel,...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 162
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 33
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 21
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- These are the new life milestones for... 4