The Clean Cut: Dad and daughter sing enthusiastic version of 'Let it Go'
Many dad's have lip-synched to "Frozen" songs with their daughters, but Billy and Blakely Pittman like to sing out loud.
While the pair sings "Let it Go" together, Billy forgets most of the words, but he doesn't shy away from trying his best.
The video was posted June 23 and has more than 7 million views to date.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Pioneer Theatre Company announces 2015-16...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- Does an American child really go... 2
- 1 in 7 Americans has this kind of marriage 2
- Utah mother uses personal tragedy to... 1