Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News Archives
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority announced Thursday that it would extend its free long-term parking program originally launched last year.
The agency said free extended parking for an unlimited amount of time will be offered at more than 30 UTA parking lots statewide.
There are some changes to the parking lots available for extended parking. Effective Aug. 17, long-term parking will be allowed at Millcreek Station, 3300 S. 210 West. However, long-term parking will be discontinued at Layton Station due to capacity issues, and discontinued at West Valley Central due to construction.
UTA will continue its existing security measures at those designated lots, which include regular police patrols and video surveillance.
Free extended parking lots
American Fork Station, 782 W. 200 South, American Fork
Ballpark Station, 1300 S. 180 West, Salt Lake City
Bingham Junction Station, 7387 S. Bingham Junction Blvd., Midvale
Clearfield Station, 1250 S. State St., Clearfield
Draper Station, 12997 S. FrontRunner Blvd., Draper
Draper Town Center Station, 1131 East Pioneer Road, Draper
Farmington Station, 450 N. 800 West, Farmington
Historic Gardner Station, 1127 W. 7800 South, West Jordan
Historic Sandy Station, 9000 S. 165 East, Sandy
Jordan Valley Station, 3400 W. 8600 South, West Jordan
Kimball’s Lane Station, 11796 S. 700 East, Draper
Lehi Station, 3101 N. Ashton Blvd., Lehi
Meadowbrook Station, 3900 S. 188 West, Salt Lake City
Midvale Center Station, 7720 S. 95 West, Midvale
Midvale Fort Union Station, 7250 S. 180 West, Midvale
Millcreek Station, 3300 S. 210 West, Salt Lake City
Murray Central Station, 140 W. Vine St., Murray
Murray North Station, 71 W. Fireclay Ave., Murray
Ogden Intermodal Center, 2350 S. Wall Ave. Ogden
Orem Station, 1350 W. 900 South, Orem
Pleasant View Station, 2700 N. Hwy. 89, Pleasant View
Provo Station, 690 S. University Ave., Provo
Roy Station, 4155 S. Sandridge Drive, Roy
Sandy Civic Station, 115 E. Sego Lily Drive, Sandy
South Jordan Station, 10351 S. Jordan Gateway, South Jordan
South Jordan Parkway Station, 10605 S. Grandville Ave., South Jordan
West Jordan City Center Station, 8021 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan
Woods Cross Station, 750 S. 800 West, Woods Cross
2700 W. Sugar Factory Road Station, 8351 S. 2700 West, West Jordan
4800 West Old Bingham Highway Station, 4773 W. Old Bingham Highway, West Jordan
5600 West Old Bingham Highway Station, 5651 W. Old Bingham Highway, West Jordan
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: JasenLee1
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- 'I feel like I do deserve to be here,' Dea...
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 170
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 37
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 35
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 25
- LDS statement could move Utah... 25
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 24
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 20