SANDY — The Canyons Board of Education will host public meetings in July through September to give students, parents, employees and the community a chance to meet new Canyons Superintendent Jim Briscoe.
The meeting schedule is as follows: July 8, Hillcrest High School atrium, 7 p.m.; July 10, Albion Middle School commons, 7 p.m.; July 15, Midvale Middle School auditorium, 7 p.m.; Aug. 5, Corner Canyon High School atrium, 7 p.m.; Aug. 13, Indian Hills Middle School media center, 6:30 p.m.; and Sept. 4, Silver Mesa Elementary School gymnasium, 7 p.m.
The seven-member board voted unanimously in April to approve the appointment of Briscoe, who for the past six years has served as Superintendent of Schools of the DeKalb, Illinois, Community Unit School District No. 428.
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Mitt Romney to Jacksonville University...
- Universities seek alternatives to expensive...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Pittsburgh hires Scott Barnes as athletic...
- The rise and fall of the University of Phoenix
- Kids learn the ABCs of managing money
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant... 20
- Utah high school students unprepared... 15
- Why children with ADHD need to wiggle... 5
- Universities seek alternatives to... 5
- Pittsburgh hires Scott Barnes as... 4
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate... 4
- A better model for legal education 3