- 1 Local churches welcome, even 'celebrate' the 'Christmas-and-Easter Christians'
- 2 Mormon mentions: Social media 'Lights the World' on Worldwide Day of Service
- 3 Why we need a little Christmas
- 4 The ‘Splainer: Advent, not just another Christmas countdown
- 5 Catholic Church could play larger role in a post-Fidel Castro Cuba
- 29 Religious freedom and the defense spending bill: What will happen next?
- 4 Taylor Halverson: Reflections on symbolism in the Atonement
- 4 Bye, bye, BYU smokestack; school dumps coal for greener power
- 3 Local churches welcome, even 'celebrate' the 'Christmas-and-Easter Christians'
- 1 Jerry Earl Johnston: Why I love those 'certain poor shepherds'
- 1 Payson Veterans home renamed for Medal of Honor recipient and Latter-day Saint killed at Pearl Harbor
- 1 Erin Stewart: Replacing chaos with Christ at Christmas
- 1 Vatican launches website in response to clergy sex scandals