David Archuleta thanks fans for watching live LDS video chat, announces new projects
"I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who joined in the Face to Face chat last week. I just had such an amazing time, and it felt so good being able to open up to you guys about things and tell you about what's important to me and what matters most," Archuleta said in the video.
The live chat took place on June 24 in both English and Spanish and included participation from Brother David L. Beck, Young Men general president, in both the English and Spanish sessions and Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president, during the English session. Sister Denise P. Lindberg of the Young Women general board participated in the Spanish session.
During the live chat, Archuleta answered questions about his mission experience, his beliefs and testimony as well as questions regarding his personal life. The video is available to watch on LDS.org.
Archuleta also announced upcoming events in his recent YouTube video, including a trip to Costa Rica and a visit to the Middle East where he will perform for American soldiers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 10
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 5
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 5