MOAB — Aspiring archers will have a chance to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow at an upcoming event.
On July 12, the Division of Wildlife Resources and La Sal Mountain Outfitters will host a free family archery shoot. The shoot will be held at the La Sal Mountain Outfitters shop and indoor archery range, 3031 S. U.S. 191, just south of Moab.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., families and individuals can try out the sport of archery. Bows, arrows and targets will be provided free of charge.
Even though the event is free, participants must register beforehand. To pre-register or for more information, contact Brent Stettler, regional conservation outreach manager for the DWR, at 435-613-3707 or email@example.com.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 12
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9