MOAB — Aspiring archers will have a chance to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow at an upcoming event.
On July 12, the Division of Wildlife Resources and La Sal Mountain Outfitters will host a free family archery shoot. The shoot will be held at the La Sal Mountain Outfitters shop and indoor archery range, 3031 S. U.S. 191, just south of Moab.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., families and individuals can try out the sport of archery. Bows, arrows and targets will be provided free of charge.
Even though the event is free, participants must register beforehand. To pre-register or for more information, contact Brent Stettler, regional conservation outreach manager for the DWR, at 435-613-3707 or email@example.com.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9