MOAB — Aspiring archers will have a chance to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow at an upcoming event.
On July 12, the Division of Wildlife Resources and La Sal Mountain Outfitters will host a free family archery shoot. The shoot will be held at the La Sal Mountain Outfitters shop and indoor archery range, 3031 S. U.S. 191, just south of Moab.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., families and individuals can try out the sport of archery. Bows, arrows and targets will be provided free of charge.
Even though the event is free, participants must register beforehand. To pre-register or for more information, contact Brent Stettler, regional conservation outreach manager for the DWR, at 435-613-3707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 36
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 27
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18