President Obama's announcement that he is going to act about immigration reform is ridiculous. The president has had every chance to do more about the crisis on the border, but he has neglected to enforce current laws with the ensuing crisis the flood of immigrants is causing in schools and social services and the budgets of counties and states.
We do not need the president to act on his own, but to enforce current law to stop this flood, and stop talking about amnesty until some control of the border is achieved.
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Charles Krauthammer: The world according to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Medical marijuana
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Letter: Wolves in Yellowstone
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- Letter: Constitutional republic 30
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 24
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is... 19