President Obama's announcement that he is going to act about immigration reform is ridiculous. The president has had every chance to do more about the crisis on the border, but he has neglected to enforce current laws with the ensuing crisis the flood of immigrants is causing in schools and social services and the budgets of counties and states.
We do not need the president to act on his own, but to enforce current law to stop this flood, and stop talking about amnesty until some control of the border is achieved.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13