President Obama's announcement that he is going to act about immigration reform is ridiculous. The president has had every chance to do more about the crisis on the border, but he has neglected to enforce current laws with the ensuing crisis the flood of immigrants is causing in schools and social services and the budgets of counties and states.
We do not need the president to act on his own, but to enforce current law to stop this flood, and stop talking about amnesty until some control of the border is achieved.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 38
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 36