President Obama's announcement that he is going to act about immigration reform is ridiculous. The president has had every chance to do more about the crisis on the border, but he has neglected to enforce current laws with the ensuing crisis the flood of immigrants is causing in schools and social services and the budgets of counties and states.
We do not need the president to act on his own, but to enforce current law to stop this flood, and stop talking about amnesty until some control of the border is achieved.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24