President Obama's announcement that he is going to act about immigration reform is ridiculous. The president has had every chance to do more about the crisis on the border, but he has neglected to enforce current laws with the ensuing crisis the flood of immigrants is causing in schools and social services and the budgets of counties and states.
We do not need the president to act on his own, but to enforce current law to stop this flood, and stop talking about amnesty until some control of the border is achieved.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 35
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 24
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 18
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17