8 TV dads who had a positive impact on their children
It’d be hard to commemorate some of TV's best dads without mentioning Mike Brady, the head of the Brady household. He helped two different families, one all boys and one all girls, integrate seamlessly with eachother. Still, despite the pressure of a large home, Brady always offered helpful tips to his kids. He once said, “Them who don't look, sometimes get took,” about used cars, according to TODAY.
Mr. Brady was definitely all about cheering up his kids, even though he had a great deal of them that were constantly facing trouble.
Sandy Cohen — "The O.C."
Who can forget those eyebrows? Peter Gallagher played the humble Californian father who adopted troubled teenager Ryan Atwood. Cohen was known for his epic advice and smooth-talking charm. He was so well-liked that BuzzFeed named him the definitive best TV dad.
And it is important to remember Mr Cohen always had an interest in bagels. Maybe it was more of an obsession.
Timothy ‘Tim’ Taylor — “Home Improvement”
How could Timothy ‘Tim’ Taylor not make the list of top TV dads? Tim Allen’s construction extraordinaire could put anything together, including the pieces that came after a family fight. And he genuinely enjoyed taking care of his son, Randy Taylor, played by Jonathan Taylor Thomas. By the way, whatever happened to him?
So, Mr. Taylor wasnt the brightest tool in the shed, but he certainly knew how to put together some machines, which comes in handy as a dad.
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether Colbert...
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be...
- What's troubling athletes arriving in Rio? No...
- From The Who to The Decemberists: posters...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Tech-heavy 'Nerve's' style wrestles its...
- Game review: Pathfinder RPG book: Ultimate...
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether... 1
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1
- New Southern Utah Museum of Art at SUU... 1
- What's troubling athletes arriving in... 0
- From The Who to The Decemberists:... 0
- 4 tips for planning a successful family... 0