Jazz announce broadcast schedule for summer league games in Las Vegas
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz announced KJZZ will broadcast all three Jazz preliminary round games of the NBA Summer League.
The NBA Summer League is where teams evaluate rookies, unsigned free agents and other young players. This is the team's first time playing summer ball in Las Vegas. The Jazz have previously hosted their own summer tournament and, most recently, at Orlando.
Here is the schedule for the preliminary round games at the Thomas & Mack Center (all times MDT):
• July 12 vs. 76ers, 8:30 p.m.
• July 14 vs. Bucks, 8:30 p.m.
• July 15 vs. Nuggets, 6:30 p.m.
After the first three games, the teams will be seeded in a tournament that runs through July 21.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15