Jazz announce broadcast schedule for summer league games in Las Vegas
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz announced KJZZ will broadcast all three Jazz preliminary round games of the NBA Summer League.
The NBA Summer League is where teams evaluate rookies, unsigned free agents and other young players. This is the team's first time playing summer ball in Las Vegas. The Jazz have previously hosted their own summer tournament and, most recently, at Orlando.
Here is the schedule for the preliminary round games at the Thomas & Mack Center (all times MDT):
• July 12 vs. 76ers, 8:30 p.m.
• July 14 vs. Bucks, 8:30 p.m.
• July 15 vs. Nuggets, 6:30 p.m.
After the first three games, the teams will be seeded in a tournament that runs through July 21.
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Ute fans get first look at basketball team,...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 40
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27