Jazz announce broadcast schedule for summer league games in Las Vegas
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz announced KJZZ will broadcast all three Jazz preliminary round games of the NBA Summer League.
The NBA Summer League is where teams evaluate rookies, unsigned free agents and other young players. This is the team's first time playing summer ball in Las Vegas. The Jazz have previously hosted their own summer tournament and, most recently, at Orlando.
Here is the schedule for the preliminary round games at the Thomas & Mack Center (all times MDT):
• July 12 vs. 76ers, 8:30 p.m.
• July 14 vs. Bucks, 8:30 p.m.
• July 15 vs. Nuggets, 6:30 p.m.
After the first three games, the teams will be seeded in a tournament that runs through July 21.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 91
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 83
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 74
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31