Jazz announce broadcast schedule for summer league games in Las Vegas
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz announced KJZZ will broadcast all three Jazz preliminary round games of the NBA Summer League.
The NBA Summer League is where teams evaluate rookies, unsigned free agents and other young players. This is the team's first time playing summer ball in Las Vegas. The Jazz have previously hosted their own summer tournament and, most recently, at Orlando.
Here is the schedule for the preliminary round games at the Thomas & Mack Center (all times MDT):
• July 12 vs. 76ers, 8:30 p.m.
• July 14 vs. Bucks, 8:30 p.m.
• July 15 vs. Nuggets, 6:30 p.m.
After the first three games, the teams will be seeded in a tournament that runs through July 21.
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond): Lillard...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Morning links: Urban Meyer returns to Utah...
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native Sealver...
- Peavler: BYU's recent basketball struggles...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 62
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 35
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 33
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 32
- Utes get it done at home again 21