Jazz announce broadcast schedule for summer league games in Las Vegas
Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz announced KJZZ will broadcast all three Jazz preliminary round games of the NBA Summer League.
The NBA Summer League is where teams evaluate rookies, unsigned free agents and other young players. This is the team's first time playing summer ball in Las Vegas. The Jazz have previously hosted their own summer tournament and, most recently, at Orlando.
Here is the schedule for the preliminary round games at the Thomas & Mack Center (all times MDT):
• July 12 vs. 76ers, 8:30 p.m.
• July 14 vs. Bucks, 8:30 p.m.
• July 15 vs. Nuggets, 6:30 p.m.
After the first three games, the teams will be seeded in a tournament that runs through July 21.
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Utah State caps historic season with win over...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 61
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 40
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28