Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Fans of the U.S. soccer team flocked to downtown Salt Lake locations to watch the Yanks take on Belgium in the 2014 World Cup round of 16. The Utah Jazz hosted a watch party at EnergySolutions Arena, while Real Salt Lake and Salt Lake City teamed to show the match at Gallivan Center.
The U.S. lost to Belgium 2-1.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7