The debate is over and the verdict is in. Global warming is happening and humans are the primary cause. Just last month was the hottest May on record. If you care for your own future or those of coming generations we must not bury our heads in the warming sands or the plethora of digital worlds.
Fortunately, there is plenty each of us can do. Here are just a few ideas: Educate yourself, and don’t be afraid of knowledge. Then, take action guided by truth. Write to your leaders and demand action. Join and support an environmental organization. Eat less meat. Consume less, connect more. Reduce, reuse, recycle (in order of impact). Bike, walk or use transit. Support green energy through local utilities and farmers markets. Unplug more. Discuss it with friends and family.
We must realize change is required and act accordingly.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 46
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 37
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22