With the approval of the minimum wage being set to $15 an hour, the tourist trade will suffer because visitors will not want to pay high amounts for food and other resources. That is a drawback caused by inflation. May this be another example of how poor leadership leads to anarchy in the most unexpected places.
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Letter: Messy tax code
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial violence...
- Letter: Sovereign flag
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 77
- Letter: Sovereign flag 45
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7... 38
- In our opinion: In wake of ACA ruling,... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 26
- George F. Will: Chief Justice John... 22
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18