With the approval of the minimum wage being set to $15 an hour, the tourist trade will suffer because visitors will not want to pay high amounts for food and other resources. That is a drawback caused by inflation. May this be another example of how poor leadership leads to anarchy in the most unexpected places.
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Letter: Distance from religion
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Who can we trust?
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...