My Mormon roots go back to the pioneers, and I honor their sacrifices and faith. It is thoughts like this that have kept me in the Church at times where my own faith was waning. However, lately I have realized that I need to think more about the faith of my mothers.
The faith of my mothers is of intelligence, courage, compassion, truth and righteousness. In order to honor the faith of my mothers, I need to be true to myself, my beliefs, my questions, my doubts. My hope is that being more open with my acorns of doubt will lead to understanding. I also hope that this will help others feel more comfortable with their own questions, thoughts and beliefs.
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Letter: Greater security
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...
- Letter: Our French Revolution