My Mormon roots go back to the pioneers, and I honor their sacrifices and faith. It is thoughts like this that have kept me in the Church at times where my own faith was waning. However, lately I have realized that I need to think more about the faith of my mothers.
The faith of my mothers is of intelligence, courage, compassion, truth and righteousness. In order to honor the faith of my mothers, I need to be true to myself, my beliefs, my questions, my doubts. My hope is that being more open with my acorns of doubt will lead to understanding. I also hope that this will help others feel more comfortable with their own questions, thoughts and beliefs.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27