My Mormon roots go back to the pioneers, and I honor their sacrifices and faith. It is thoughts like this that have kept me in the Church at times where my own faith was waning. However, lately I have realized that I need to think more about the faith of my mothers.
The faith of my mothers is of intelligence, courage, compassion, truth and righteousness. In order to honor the faith of my mothers, I need to be true to myself, my beliefs, my questions, my doubts. My hope is that being more open with my acorns of doubt will lead to understanding. I also hope that this will help others feel more comfortable with their own questions, thoughts and beliefs.
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- My view: A global warming solution to... 35