My Mormon roots go back to the pioneers, and I honor their sacrifices and faith. It is thoughts like this that have kept me in the Church at times where my own faith was waning. However, lately I have realized that I need to think more about the faith of my mothers.
The faith of my mothers is of intelligence, courage, compassion, truth and righteousness. In order to honor the faith of my mothers, I need to be true to myself, my beliefs, my questions, my doubts. My hope is that being more open with my acorns of doubt will lead to understanding. I also hope that this will help others feel more comfortable with their own questions, thoughts and beliefs.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Doug Robinson: So little time, so many...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 56
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 39
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 30
- Letter: Whole story 28
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 27