My Mormon roots go back to the pioneers, and I honor their sacrifices and faith. It is thoughts like this that have kept me in the Church at times where my own faith was waning. However, lately I have realized that I need to think more about the faith of my mothers.
The faith of my mothers is of intelligence, courage, compassion, truth and righteousness. In order to honor the faith of my mothers, I need to be true to myself, my beliefs, my questions, my doubts. My hope is that being more open with my acorns of doubt will lead to understanding. I also hope that this will help others feel more comfortable with their own questions, thoughts and beliefs.
- 10 movies that offended foreign governments
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court delivers...
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize...
- Robert Bennett: Shurtleff and Swallow are...
- About Utah: Q&A with former Kearns,...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should...
- Letter: Gun control
- My view: Amnesty towards border children is...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 55
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 55
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 44
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 28