When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 59
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 31
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26