When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 36