When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 100
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 39