When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on...
- My view: End Utah taxpayers’ losing streak
- In our opinion: Public financial support for...
- Letter: Shooter's motives
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Letter: Shooter's motives 40
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 31
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 27
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23