When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 78
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 46
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36