When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 57
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 37
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 24
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23