When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 38
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 25
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17