When ISIS takes over city after city, columnist Richard Davis considers that Obama “got it right” in Iraq.
The intelligence on WMDs in Iraq ultimately proved faulty, but democrats supported the war at the time. Obama can’t change the past. As Commander-In-Chief, he is responsible to make the best of the current reality.
Obama proudly campaigned for bringing the troops home, yet when disaster followed, he changed his tune and now claims it wasn’t his decision. Davis blames the current crisis on “Malaki’s intransigence,” rather than allow Obama to accept any blame for our withdrawal.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26