The Clean Cut: One Direction sings about the letter 'U' on 'Sesame Street'
One Direction joined the list of celebrities to appear on "Sesame Street."
Earlier this year, the popular boy band rewrote its hit song "That's What Makes You Beautiful" to be a song about the letter "U" with the new title "What Makes 'U' Useful." In the video, the group explains the sounds "U" makes and different words that start with the letter.
The video with One Direction was posted on Jan. 21 and has more than 2 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Pioneer Theatre Company announces 2015-16...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- Does an American child really go... 2
- 1 in 7 Americans has this kind of marriage 2
- Utah mother uses personal tragedy to... 1