The Clean Cut: One Direction sings about the letter 'U' on 'Sesame Street'
One Direction joined the list of celebrities to appear on "Sesame Street."
Earlier this year, the popular boy band rewrote its hit song "That's What Makes You Beautiful" to be a song about the letter "U" with the new title "What Makes 'U' Useful." In the video, the group explains the sounds "U" makes and different words that start with the letter.
The video with One Direction was posted on Jan. 21 and has more than 2 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- Some communities suggest penalizing parents...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 4
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these... 2
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders... 2