The Clean Cut: One Direction sings about the letter 'U' on 'Sesame Street'
One Direction joined the list of celebrities to appear on "Sesame Street."
Earlier this year, the popular boy band rewrote its hit song "That's What Makes You Beautiful" to be a song about the letter "U" with the new title "What Makes 'U' Useful." In the video, the group explains the sounds "U" makes and different words that start with the letter.
The video with One Direction was posted on Jan. 21 and has more than 2 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6