The Clean Cut: One Direction sings about the letter 'U' on 'Sesame Street'
One Direction joined the list of celebrities to appear on "Sesame Street."
Earlier this year, the popular boy band rewrote its hit song "That's What Makes You Beautiful" to be a song about the letter "U" with the new title "What Makes 'U' Useful." In the video, the group explains the sounds "U" makes and different words that start with the letter.
The video with One Direction was posted on Jan. 21 and has more than 2 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial...
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 9
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 3
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3