The Clean Cut: One Direction sings about the letter 'U' on 'Sesame Street'
One Direction joined the list of celebrities to appear on "Sesame Street."
Earlier this year, the popular boy band rewrote its hit song "That's What Makes You Beautiful" to be a song about the letter "U" with the new title "What Makes 'U' Useful." In the video, the group explains the sounds "U" makes and different words that start with the letter.
The video with One Direction was posted on Jan. 21 and has more than 2 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- The Clean Cut: Peewee football players dance...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2
- The Clean Cut: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile... 1