For an employer, there are few things worse than dealing with a worker who doesn’t believe in the company mission. So much so, in fact, that certain companies are willing to pay such employees to quit.
According to The Week, companies such as Amazon and Zappos forked over thousands of dollars to employees who decide to call it quits. Game development company Riot Games reportedly pays up to $25,000.
“These companies are doing something smart,” The Week’s John Aziz wrote. “They're using basic economic incentives to make sure that they only employ people who are enthusiastic about their work.”
- 50 highest paying jobs in Utah
- 7 ways to help your loved one when they've...
- How not to buy a rental property
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- Low unemployment rates contribute to dropping...
- Consumer confidence continues to climb in Utah
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 13
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Is preschool worth the money? 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4