For an employer, there are few things worse than dealing with a worker who doesn’t believe in the company mission. So much so, in fact, that certain companies are willing to pay such employees to quit.
According to The Week, companies such as Amazon and Zappos forked over thousands of dollars to employees who decide to call it quits. Game development company Riot Games reportedly pays up to $25,000.
“These companies are doing something smart,” The Week’s John Aziz wrote. “They're using basic economic incentives to make sure that they only employ people who are enthusiastic about their work.”
- The 20 best cities to live in for first-time...
- How depression threatens financial well-being
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- Restaurants experimenting with pay-in-advance...
- Navy vet says the effects of this are like...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 15
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 10
- Food stamp use shows continued... 9
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Middle-class shoppers more sensitive to... 1