Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Students let stylists take scissors to their hair on Tuesday to benefit children who have lost hair due to medical conditions. Foothills Elementary School in Riverton had its 10th annual Locks of Love assembly in which students donated their hair. Locks of Love is a public nonprofit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20