Watch: David Archuleta participates in live, bilingual video chat
Provided by KSL TV
Pop artist and recently returned LDS missionary David Archuleta participated in a live video chat with youths of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on June 24.
In addition to discussing his mission to Chile, Archuleta addressed questions posed by LDS Youths.
The event, titled "Face to Face," was moderated by Brother David. L Beck, Young Men general president, and Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president. The English version is provided below, and the Spanish version is available on lds.org.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye, others to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- The effect of having a widow's mite of faith
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's tender...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 15
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1