Watch: David Archuleta participates in live, bilingual video chat
Provided by KSL TV
Pop artist and recently returned LDS missionary David Archuleta participated in a live video chat with youths of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on June 24.
In addition to discussing his mission to Chile, Archuleta addressed questions posed by LDS Youths.
The event, titled "Face to Face," was moderated by Brother David. L Beck, Young Men general president, and Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president. The English version is provided below, and the Spanish version is available on lds.org.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 169
- Why I don’t call myself a... 93
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- General Women's Session focuses on... 21
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- State bills to protect religious... 15
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 11