Watch: David Archuleta participates in live, bilingual video chat
Provided by KSL TV
Pop artist and recently returned LDS missionary David Archuleta participated in a live video chat with youths of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on June 24.
In addition to discussing his mission to Chile, Archuleta addressed questions posed by LDS Youths.
The event, titled "Face to Face," was moderated by Brother David. L Beck, Young Men general president, and Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president. The English version is provided below, and the Spanish version is available on lds.org.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Chinese group provides home for new LDS converts
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5