Tom Smart, Deseret News
The Utah Highway Patrol is using its Boost 'Til 8 campaign to encourage parents to ensure they have proper car seats for their children. Information is available at clickitutah.com/children.php, and seat fitting station locations can be found at www.boosttil8.org/fitting_stations.php
Keeping kids safe in cars is important year-round, and summer is a great time to make sure Utah kids are in the right car seat. Choosing the seat and making sure it’s installed correctly are critical, but many parents find the criteria for proper seats and when to move their children to the next step confusing. Child passenger safety technicians will help eliminate the confusion by discussing the “Four Steps for Kids,” demonstrating correct installation and directing parents to the many resources available in Utah to help them make sure their kids are traveling safely.
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15