Utah leaders ought to consider including having three-wheel bikes to rent at various bike trails. This way, seniors who worry about falling on a two-wheel bike due to loss of balance can also get outdoors to exercise. Injured vets could rent these bikes as well.
These rental stations would be placed where there are plenty of parking spaces and a bike trail. Perhaps organizers could create times for when seniors and vets meet to use these bikes so they make lasting friends.
- In our opinion: Revisiting the Holocaust as...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating merits of...
- Kathleen Parker: Baltimore riots —...
- Letter: No cash deposits
- Lois M. Collins: If rioters sincerely want...
- Letter: Social judges?
- Jay Evensen: Face it Salt Lake, panhandlers...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 69
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 48
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 34
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 33
- Letter: No humane way to kill 29
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 27
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating... 24
- Letter: Provide health care 23