Utah leaders ought to consider including having three-wheel bikes to rent at various bike trails. This way, seniors who worry about falling on a two-wheel bike due to loss of balance can also get outdoors to exercise. Injured vets could rent these bikes as well.
These rental stations would be placed where there are plenty of parking spaces and a bike trail. Perhaps organizers could create times for when seniors and vets meet to use these bikes so they make lasting friends.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 85
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 35