Utah leaders ought to consider including having three-wheel bikes to rent at various bike trails. This way, seniors who worry about falling on a two-wheel bike due to loss of balance can also get outdoors to exercise. Injured vets could rent these bikes as well.
These rental stations would be placed where there are plenty of parking spaces and a bike trail. Perhaps organizers could create times for when seniors and vets meet to use these bikes so they make lasting friends.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25