Utah leaders ought to consider including having three-wheel bikes to rent at various bike trails. This way, seniors who worry about falling on a two-wheel bike due to loss of balance can also get outdoors to exercise. Injured vets could rent these bikes as well.
These rental stations would be placed where there are plenty of parking spaces and a bike trail. Perhaps organizers could create times for when seniors and vets meet to use these bikes so they make lasting friends.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 64
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- My view: What message does Melania's... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30