Utah leaders ought to consider including having three-wheel bikes to rent at various bike trails. This way, seniors who worry about falling on a two-wheel bike due to loss of balance can also get outdoors to exercise. Injured vets could rent these bikes as well.
These rental stations would be placed where there are plenty of parking spaces and a bike trail. Perhaps organizers could create times for when seniors and vets meet to use these bikes so they make lasting friends.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30