Ordain Women releases LDS bishop's letter giving reasons for Kelly's excommunication
Screenshot of letter
On Monday, Ordain Women released to the Deseret News the letter Kate Kelly received from her Virginia bishop, which gives the reasons for her excommunication from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
What You May Have Missed
- 24 inspiring quotes from President Boyd K....
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- After Supreme Court marriage decision,...
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Elder Ballard, other LDS Church leaders...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 68
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 56
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- After Supreme Court marriage decision,... 30
- Defending the Faith: Treasures in... 26
- Elder Ballard, other LDS Church leaders... 23
- Ten Commandments decision prompts... 18
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16