LDS Young Women leader calls for compassion in new Facebook video
Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, released a video June 23 on her Facebook page calling for LDS women to be compassionate in their personal interactions, particularly with those who are struggling.
"Occasionally, some of our brothers and sisters may find themselves away from the fold because of personal choices. Without condoning those choices it is important to remember the Savior’s message of leaving the ninety and nine safely in the fold and reaching out with love, with kindness and with compassion to the one," Sister Oscarson said.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 25
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 21
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 19
- Russians' views on religion are... 13
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6