LDS Young Women leader calls for compassion in new Facebook video
Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, released a video June 23 on her Facebook page calling for LDS women to be compassionate in their personal interactions, particularly with those who are struggling.
"Occasionally, some of our brothers and sisters may find themselves away from the fold because of personal choices. Without condoning those choices it is important to remember the Savior’s message of leaving the ninety and nine safely in the fold and reaching out with love, with kindness and with compassion to the one," Sister Oscarson said.
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 48
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 32
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- New DVD tells story of David... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5