LDS Young Women leader calls for compassion in new Facebook video
Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, released a video June 23 on her Facebook page calling for LDS women to be compassionate in their personal interactions, particularly with those who are struggling.
"Occasionally, some of our brothers and sisters may find themselves away from the fold because of personal choices. Without condoning those choices it is important to remember the Savior’s message of leaving the ninety and nine safely in the fold and reaching out with love, with kindness and with compassion to the one," Sister Oscarson said.
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- LDS Church continues to grow in Cambodia
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 25
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 16
- Defending the Faith: But what of those... 10
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- The IRS agrees to investigate churches... 7
- New features at Ogden Temple reception... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5