Two dads decided to jump on the bandwagon and perform their own version of a song from Disney's "Frozen."
In this parody of "For the First Time in Forever," the fathers of two different families lament the number of times their children have watched the popular film, exposing the men to the catchy melodies that become ingrained in their minds.
The video was posted on June 11 and has more than 500,000 views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 9
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Did the Internet kill April Fools' Day? 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Young string quartet... 1