Two dads decided to jump on the bandwagon and perform their own version of a song from Disney's "Frozen."
In this parody of "For the First Time in Forever," the fathers of two different families lament the number of times their children have watched the popular film, exposing the men to the catchy melodies that become ingrained in their minds.
The video was posted on June 11 and has more than 500,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1