Two dads decided to jump on the bandwagon and perform their own version of a song from Disney's "Frozen."
In this parody of "For the First Time in Forever," the fathers of two different families lament the number of times their children have watched the popular film, exposing the men to the catchy melodies that become ingrained in their minds.
The video was posted on June 11 and has more than 500,000 views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's novel,...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- Should you tell your spouse the little white...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 161
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 32
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- These are the new life milestones for... 4