I agree with Doug Robinson’s comments about some Americans being slobs because the dress so casual (“Have Americans gone too casual”?, June 18). Many are also not practicing proper hygiene. I was raised in the Depression, but I still remember my mother saying, "Everyone can afford soap. It's cheap!" Now they just need to use it, and often.
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 43
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 30