Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
A young girl rides the swings at West Fest in West Valley City on Friday, June 20, 2014. The annual celebration is a chance for firefighters to educate parents and kids on fire safety in a fun and exciting way. The celebration includes a three-room inflatable house for educational purposes and a rope and rappel demonstration. Visitors can also participate in a refurbished bike sale for children who are burn survivors.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12