Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The spirit of the Olympic Movement rolled into the state of Utah this weekend with two separate celebrations.
On Friday, Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns hosted a free evening of winter ice sports, live music and public skating. On Saturday, Utah Olympic Park in Park City will host a special evening Flying Ace All-Stars Freestyle Show with fireworks and Olympic festivities in the plaza.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 15
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13