Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The spirit of the Olympic Movement rolled into the state of Utah this weekend with two separate celebrations.
On Friday, Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns hosted a free evening of winter ice sports, live music and public skating. On Saturday, Utah Olympic Park in Park City will host a special evening Flying Ace All-Stars Freestyle Show with fireworks and Olympic festivities in the plaza.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10