The Clean Cut: Dad dances with daughter in wheelchair at summer pageant
Daddy-daughter dances are often accompanied by tears and tissues, and Mike and McKenzie Carey's performance at a summer pageant is no exception.
McKenzie, 12, has had mitochondrial disease since early childhood and uses a wheelchair to get around.
In a video, Mike dances with McKenzie in her wheelchair to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," and eventually lifts her out so she can dance in his arms.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Reader voices: The loss of a dog
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 4