The Clean Cut: Dad dances with daughter in wheelchair at summer pageant
Daddy-daughter dances are often accompanied by tears and tissues, and Mike and McKenzie Carey's performance at a summer pageant is no exception.
McKenzie, 12, has had mitochondrial disease since early childhood and uses a wheelchair to get around.
In a video, Mike dances with McKenzie in her wheelchair to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," and eventually lifts her out so she can dance in his arms.
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 22
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1