The Clean Cut: Dad dances with daughter in wheelchair at summer pageant
Daddy-daughter dances are often accompanied by tears and tissues, and Mike and McKenzie Carey's performance at a summer pageant is no exception.
McKenzie, 12, has had mitochondrial disease since early childhood and uses a wheelchair to get around.
In a video, Mike dances with McKenzie in her wheelchair to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," and eventually lifts her out so she can dance in his arms.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- UTubers: Al Fox Carraway talks about...
- 'Once I Was a Beehive' gets national release
- ‘Jackie & Ryan’ showcases beauty...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 14
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 9
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 6
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3