The Clean Cut: Dad dances with daughter in wheelchair at summer pageant
Daddy-daughter dances are often accompanied by tears and tissues, and Mike and McKenzie Carey's performance at a summer pageant is no exception.
McKenzie, 12, has had mitochondrial disease since early childhood and uses a wheelchair to get around.
In a video, Mike dances with McKenzie in her wheelchair to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," and eventually lifts her out so she can dance in his arms.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- Experts debate whether marriage is needed for...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 26
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 22
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5