The Clean Cut: Dad dances with daughter in wheelchair at summer pageant
Daddy-daughter dances are often accompanied by tears and tissues, and Mike and McKenzie Carey's performance at a summer pageant is no exception.
McKenzie, 12, has had mitochondrial disease since early childhood and uses a wheelchair to get around.
In a video, Mike dances with McKenzie in her wheelchair to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb," and eventually lifts her out so she can dance in his arms.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4