Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The law firm of Holland & Hart celebrated its 20th anniversary in Utah by undertaking a renovation and restoration service project at Kearns Junior High. The majority of the school, including the school grounds, was updated, cleaned and improved in preparation for the start of the next school year. The service was part of Gov. Gary Herbert's "Year of Service in Utah" challenge.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17