Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The law firm of Holland & Hart celebrated its 20th anniversary in Utah by undertaking a renovation and restoration service project at Kearns Junior High. The majority of the school, including the school grounds, was updated, cleaned and improved in preparation for the start of the next school year. The service was part of Gov. Gary Herbert's "Year of Service in Utah" challenge.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13