The Clean Cut: One dad's brilliant idea for his daughter goes viral
A video produced by Because of Camilito, an insurance company that plans to donate 100 percent of its profits to charity, has quickly gone viral.
The two-minute clip features a man preparing for a date. But what the viewer doesn't know initially is that the date is with his toddler daughter. The rest of the video shows an evening the father and daughter spent together doing things the girl enjoys.
The video was posted on June 13, and as of Thursday morning it had almost 2 million views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 129
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6