The Clean Cut: One dad's brilliant idea for his daughter goes viral
A video produced by Because of Camilito, an insurance company that plans to donate 100 percent of its profits to charity, has quickly gone viral.
The two-minute clip features a man preparing for a date. But what the viewer doesn't know initially is that the date is with his toddler daughter. The rest of the video shows an evening the father and daughter spent together doing things the girl enjoys.
The video was posted on June 13, and as of Thursday morning it had almost 2 million views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- ‘Jackie & Ryan’ showcases beauty...
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy reacts...
- Utah company brings Disney characters to...
- Mother, former LDS seminary teacher creates...
- How to thrive in college: A freshman survival...
- 'Once I Was a Beehive' gets national release
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 14
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 6
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 5