The Clean Cut: One dad's brilliant idea for his daughter goes viral
A video produced by Because of Camilito, an insurance company that plans to donate 100 percent of its profits to charity, has quickly gone viral.
The two-minute clip features a man preparing for a date. But what the viewer doesn't know initially is that the date is with his toddler daughter. The rest of the video shows an evening the father and daughter spent together doing things the girl enjoys.
The video was posted on June 13, and as of Thursday morning it had almost 2 million views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- The problems grandparents face when... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3