The Clean Cut: One dad's brilliant idea for his daughter goes viral
A video produced by Because of Camilito, an insurance company that plans to donate 100 percent of its profits to charity, has quickly gone viral.
The two-minute clip features a man preparing for a date. But what the viewer doesn't know initially is that the date is with his toddler daughter. The rest of the video shows an evening the father and daughter spent together doing things the girl enjoys.
The video was posted on June 13, and as of Thursday morning it had almost 2 million views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1