The Clean Cut: One dad's brilliant idea for his daughter goes viral
A video produced by Because of Camilito, an insurance company that plans to donate 100 percent of its profits to charity, has quickly gone viral.
The two-minute clip features a man preparing for a date. But what the viewer doesn't know initially is that the date is with his toddler daughter. The rest of the video shows an evening the father and daughter spent together doing things the girl enjoys.
The video was posted on June 13, and as of Thursday morning it had almost 2 million views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2