This drought reminds me of when I was a little girl, and my aunt would run in the house saying there was going to be a storm and we were going to run out of food. I have heard the same story every year, and every year as we made more and more food, prices got higher.
I took it hard the last time they said beef prices were rising, but on a tight food budget, I still paid a decent price. Beef keeps me stable in these times of poverty, and I will pay for beef and cut down on produce.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 61
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 41
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30