This drought reminds me of when I was a little girl, and my aunt would run in the house saying there was going to be a storm and we were going to run out of food. I have heard the same story every year, and every year as we made more and more food, prices got higher.
I took it hard the last time they said beef prices were rising, but on a tight food budget, I still paid a decent price. Beef keeps me stable in these times of poverty, and I will pay for beef and cut down on produce.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Letter: We can do better
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 37
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: We can do better 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22