This drought reminds me of when I was a little girl, and my aunt would run in the house saying there was going to be a storm and we were going to run out of food. I have heard the same story every year, and every year as we made more and more food, prices got higher.
I took it hard the last time they said beef prices were rising, but on a tight food budget, I still paid a decent price. Beef keeps me stable in these times of poverty, and I will pay for beef and cut down on produce.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26