This drought reminds me of when I was a little girl, and my aunt would run in the house saying there was going to be a storm and we were going to run out of food. I have heard the same story every year, and every year as we made more and more food, prices got higher.
I took it hard the last time they said beef prices were rising, but on a tight food budget, I still paid a decent price. Beef keeps me stable in these times of poverty, and I will pay for beef and cut down on produce.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 83
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 63
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 37
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 36