New York missionaries show use of iPads in Metro feature
Metro YouTube screenshot
Elder Hayden Kroff, from Bozeman, Montana, and Elder Tahuahi Berryman, from Mesa, Arizona, were recently featured in the Metro New York edition, discussing their roles as missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
In the article, both missionaries explain the culture shock of coming to New York City as well as the missionary rules and standards.
“The days go by quicker and quicker and when my time comes to go home, it will be very bittersweet,” Elder Berryman said. “Everything I’ve been through on my mission — it will be sad to leave it.”
The elders were also filmed in a YouTube clip showing the uses of their iPad minis.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 162
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 8