Jay Z and Drake presumably spend weeks — or longer — writing a hit rap song, but for one little boy, it only takes 30 seconds.
In this YouTube tutorial, "Kid Makes a Rap Song in 30 Seconds," all it takes is a beat, a few key instruments and a set of problems to write a chart-topper.
"I wanted a cookie, but my mom said no. So I took it anyway, so that's how it goes, now deal with it," the YouTube boy raps.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- The dark side of how society treats boys
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 9
- The dark side of how society treats boys 8
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- From the Homefront: The good game:... 2