Jay Z and Drake presumably spend weeks — or longer — writing a hit rap song, but for one little boy, it only takes 30 seconds.
In this YouTube tutorial, "Kid Makes a Rap Song in 30 Seconds," all it takes is a beat, a few key instruments and a set of problems to write a chart-topper.
"I wanted a cookie, but my mom said no. So I took it anyway, so that's how it goes, now deal with it," the YouTube boy raps.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Best and worst states to have a baby
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- The Clean Cut: New 'Simba cam' takes over...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 ways to embrace your...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 16
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working... 5
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me 4
- Why a parent going to prison can be... 4
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's... 3