Jay Z and Drake presumably spend weeks — or longer — writing a hit rap song, but for one little boy, it only takes 30 seconds.
In this YouTube tutorial, "Kid Makes a Rap Song in 30 Seconds," all it takes is a beat, a few key instruments and a set of problems to write a chart-topper.
"I wanted a cookie, but my mom said no. So I took it anyway, so that's how it goes, now deal with it," the YouTube boy raps.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Should you tell your spouse the little white...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- Is the 'friend zone' a bad thing? 4