The 2014 NBA draft tracker: Julius Randle headlines another group of draft hopefuls to workout with Jazz
David J. Phillip, ASSOCIATED PRESS
It is a little more than a week away from the draft and the Jazz have eight more college stars in town to show of their skills for the Utah brass. The biggest name of the group is potential top-10 pick Julius Randle, who led the Kentucky Wildcats to the national championship game after an impressive freshman campaign.
Randle is joined at the workout by a pair of other SEC stars in Casey Prather and Jordan McRae. The other notable player at the work out Wednesday is UConn underclassman DeAndre Daniels, who made a name for himself in the Huskies' tournament run to the national title.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25