Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Rain forced the Salt Lake Bees' home game against Memphis on Tuesday to be postponed.
Originally scheduled to start at 6:35 p.m., Salt Lake and Memphis waited nearly an hour before deciding to postpone the contest. It will be made up Wednesday as part of a doubleheader starting at 5:05 p.m.
Tuesday's game was supposed to open an eight-game homestand for the Bees.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48