Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Rain forced the Salt Lake Bees' home game against Memphis on Tuesday to be postponed.
Originally scheduled to start at 6:35 p.m., Salt Lake and Memphis waited nearly an hour before deciding to postpone the contest. It will be made up Wednesday as part of a doubleheader starting at 5:05 p.m.
Tuesday's game was supposed to open an eight-game homestand for the Bees.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43