Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman sing 'Amazing Grace' to patients in children's hospital
Hollywood couple Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman surprised patients and nurses at a children's hospital in Clayton, Australia, by singing "Amazing Grace" in the neonatal ward.
According to Country Music Nation, Kidman has been paying visits to various hospitals since she became famous.
"It's one of the most important things I do," Kidman told the Sydney Herald Sun.
The two were in Clayton to attend the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball, a fundraising event that raised money for two children's hospitals in the area, according to E! Online.
"Events like the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball ensure that we are able to give to families in need. Even if it is just listening and hugging and showing support, then it's worth it," Kidman said in E! Online.
Urban is scheuled to perform at the USANA amphitheatre Aug. 30 in Salt Lake City as part of his "Raise 'Em Up" tour.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Self-assured, Kaine brings a steady hand to...
- California governor denies parole for Manson...
- 3 key takeaways from the latest report on...
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Will this key line in Melania Trump's GOP...
- Did the Republican Party just adopt the 'most...
- Cookbook review: 'The Lion House Cookbook'...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Did the Republican Party just adopt the... 48
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 26
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 24
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Self-assured, Kaine brings a steady... 16
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- GOP platform: Plenty for evangelicals... 12