Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman sing 'Amazing Grace' to patients in children's hospital
Hollywood couple Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman surprised patients and nurses at a children's hospital in Clayton, Australia, by singing "Amazing Grace" in the neonatal ward.
According to Country Music Nation, Kidman has been paying visits to various hospitals since she became famous.
"It's one of the most important things I do," Kidman told the Sydney Herald Sun.
The two were in Clayton to attend the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball, a fundraising event that raised money for two children's hospitals in the area, according to E! Online.
"Events like the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball ensure that we are able to give to families in need. Even if it is just listening and hugging and showing support, then it's worth it," Kidman said in E! Online.
Urban is scheuled to perform at the USANA amphitheatre Aug. 30 in Salt Lake City as part of his "Raise 'Em Up" tour.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- LDS leaders quiz: What have you learned from...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Ask Angela: LDS bridal showers are out of...
- Video of world's largest live Nativity...
- Ask Angela: LDS bridal showers are out... 47
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 32
- Defending the Faith: A modern witness... 17
- How would LDS be affected by renewed... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert... 10
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 9
- So wait? Pets don't go to heaven? 8
- Visiting minister urges unity among... 8