Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman sing 'Amazing Grace' to patients in children's hospital
Hollywood couple Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman surprised patients and nurses at a children's hospital in Clayton, Australia, by singing "Amazing Grace" in the neonatal ward.
According to Country Music Nation, Kidman has been paying visits to various hospitals since she became famous.
"It's one of the most important things I do," Kidman told the Sydney Herald Sun.
The two were in Clayton to attend the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball, a fundraising event that raised money for two children's hospitals in the area, according to E! Online.
"Events like the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball ensure that we are able to give to families in need. Even if it is just listening and hugging and showing support, then it's worth it," Kidman said in E! Online.
Urban is scheuled to perform at the USANA amphitheatre Aug. 30 in Salt Lake City as part of his "Raise 'Em Up" tour.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S. senator...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Physicist tells New York Times he keeps a...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned missionary wins Ms. Virginia title,...
- Rare LDS Church document discovered that...
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the...
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 81
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 77
- Are church youth dances outdated? 66
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S.... 27
- Okla. attorney general wants private... 16
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences... 14
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents 13
- Thousands of Churches to Join April 26... 11